Thanks to Marilee Lindemann of Roxie’s World (see “Fellow Travelers” on my sidebar, which is my new version of the blog roll), I’ve managed to add a few gadgets to The Feminist Spectator.

I appreciate all of you who sign up as Followers, and I’m beginning to add more links and cross-referenced material to better engage the on-line information community and hopefully make The Feminist Spectator more useful to all of you.

In future posts (which I continue to hope will be more and more frequent), I intend to include photos of the various productions, films, or television shows about which I’m writing, and even the occasional YouTube clip . . . When I manage that, I’ll know I’ve arrived.Thanks for reading, and for your patience with my text-heavy site.

I’m looking forward to the visuals myself and in the interim, have included this shot from a hiking trip in the Canadian Rockies last summer. My bit for environmental sustainability . . .The Feminist Spectator

Link to original post on Blogspot.

2 Responses to The Illustrated Feminist Spectator . . .

1. Woo-hoo! Thanks for the shout-out and much else. Looking forward to following the bigger, bloggier Feminist Spectator. 🙂

2. Shari Perkins says:

Thank you. I look forward to reading your posts. I’m a new theatre scholar, and it’s a pleasure to read your posts.