- “To Teach and to Mentor: Toward Our Collective Future” (2013)
- “Feeling Women’s Culture: Women’s Music, Lesbian Feminism, and the Impact of Emotional Memory” (2012)
- “Performing Jewishness In and Out of the Classroom” (2012)
- “Casual Racism and Stuttering Failures: An Ethics for Classroom Engagement” (2012)
- “On ‘Publics’: A Feminist Constellation of Keywords” (2011)
- “Unassuming Gender” (2011)
- “The Greater Good” (2011)
- “Colleague-Criticism: Performance, Writing, and Queer Collegiality” (2009)
- “Feminist Performance Criticism and the Popular: Reviewing Wendy Wasserstein” (2008)
I appreciate all of you who sign up as Followers, and I’m beginning to add more links and cross-referenced material to better engage the on-line information community and hopefully make The Feminist Spectator more useful to all of you.
In future posts (which I continue to hope will be more and more frequent), I intend to include photos of the various productions, films, or television shows about which I’m writing, and even the occasional YouTube clip . . . When I manage that, I’ll know I’ve arrived.Thanks for reading, and for your patience with my text-heavy site.
I’m looking forward to the visuals myself and in the interim, have included this shot from a hiking trip in the Canadian Rockies last summer. My bit for environmental sustainability . . .The Feminist Spectator